Friday, February 3, 2012

Lee Jong Suk talks about his projects


- Comic acting is difficult for me at the first time?

JS: Well, my character in the series is a funny guy, but there is no pressure about it.

- Are you getting along well with Krystal?

JS: No friendly fight, we are getting along well (laughs). Krystal is so attractive,
good singer as well as good in acting. Whenever i see Krystal i asked myself, 
' I do not know why this girl was really talented enough to carry this'

- On Highkick3 you're charming 'Ppuing Ppuing' became hit.

JS: I feel proud, because of 'Ppuing Ppuing' even my family members and cousins asked me to do it
however i feel embarrassed.

-The movie 'Korea' and 'Emergency' is going to release.

JS: 'Korea' will be first to release. On that movie, i played the role of a silent type table tennis player.
On 'Emergency' i worked with Rain.Since childhood, i am a fan of Rain. When i saw him
on 'Full House' i told myself  that someday i want to be like him. Before he entered Military,i attended
on his 'Last Concert' 

-On 'Korea' you worked again with Ha Ji Won.

JS: After the 'Secret Garden' this will be the second time i'm gonna work with  
Ha Ji Won noona. She's a great person. Training of table tennis for two months was 
really hard, that i could not keep it up. But i tried my best to practice, in order
to be immersed on the character.

- Ideal woman changed.
JS: Lee Na Young, i hope one day we can work together.

Source: Nate
translation by: loveleejongsuk.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates