Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lee Jong Suk, " Honestly, I never had acting lessons before."


After 'Prosecutor Princess' , 'Secret Garden' and now 'High Kick 3' , Lee Jong Suk
will entered the big screen on his new movie 'Korea' together with Ha Ji Won.

When talking about his acting Lee Jong Suk said , " Honestly, I never had acting lessons before.
Debuted as a fashion model when i was 16, and now after 7 years, i am still active on my career. After
'High Kick' i want to continue my aspirations."

"I want to learn English, Mathematics, and also proper acting"

"When 'High Kick 3' ends, i want to have a personal time to myself." he added.

credits: DongA + Nate
translations by: loveleejongsuk.blogspot.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates