Friday, February 17, 2012

Lee Jong Seok who appears on High Kick 3 reveals, “F(x) Krystal’s mother doesn’t like me.”


Actor Lee Jong Suk and f(x)’s Krystal once again proved how great of a pair they are.
In the interview with TV Report on February 17, Lee said, “It’s don’t feel uneasy when I’m acting a fighting scene with Krystal because I’ve fought so much with her. I actually feel comfortable, and I can act without thinking.”
Currently, Lee is playing the role of Krystal(plays the role of Soo Jung)’s brother on MBC TV’s daily sitcom High Kick! Short Legs Counterattack. In the series, Lee and Krystal give good laughs with their daily quarreling.
Lee said, “Since I have many quarreling scenes with Krystal, I find myself engrossed in acting. So I sometimes accidentally hit her. From what I’ve heard, Krystal’s mother doesn’t like me because of that.” He gave a good laugh by adding, “However, my grandmother doesn’t like Soo Jung either.”
Many women pity Lee Jong Seok because he is having a crush on Kim Ji Won and is going through a rough time on the series.
Source: TV Report
Credit: Korea.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates