Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lee Jong Suk 1st Fanmeeting


Lee Jong Suk had a fan meeting on January 29, 2011 held at Shinchon, Seodaem-un-gu Seoul, 
South Korea.
On his fan meeting he played a piano while singing 'That Woman'.
He even shake hands with more than 200 fans, take a picture together, plus a warm hug *envy*
"This was my first fan meeting, and i feel so tensed at the stage. Even  though its a cold weather,
my local & overseas fans still came on my fan meeting. I was so touched , i promised
that i will try my best to be a good actor so that i will not disappoint them" Lee Jong Suk said.

Source: Nate

More photos on his fanmeeting ^__^
credits to Lee Jong Suk Official Fancafe + LJS Baidu Bar




















[VIDEO]

credits to the uploader












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates